Sunday, January 6, 2008

Posted comments

Please accept my apologies if you posted a comment and I never responded.

I did not have the email notification set-up via the blog administration settings to receive posted comments.

I regularly check the comments on the five most recent posts not realizing that people have fairly recently responded to posts in 2006 and throughout 2007.

I just spent my morning responding to every post back through 2006 as well as making sure I receive notification of a posted comment. Check the posts for your response please.

Also, please be advised that there is GOOD information in many "comments" along with brief discussions with others, such as NEVER use a gas tank liner or be very careful with advice from BBS, etc.

Again, sorry for not responding more promptly. That will no longer happen.

No comments: