Saturday, May 5, 2007

Progress Feels Great

While cleaning out my basement, I built a couple alters for the VSC and TV. I can't seem help myself -- I keep going down into my basement and staring at my wife's Vespa SS180, with a perfect body and fully rebuilt engine. We're so close to being done (need more funds first). The front shock is being rebuilt and then the entire front fork/hub/shock will be assembled. I am really happy with how it is coming along.

Here is a sneak peak of my 1962 Lambretta TV175 S3 which will be restored after my wife's Vespa is 100% complete and on the road. It will be a year or two until I begin the Lambretta I guesstimate, not-to-mention that my wife, Lisa, prefers Lammys too and if we find a good deal on a S1 or S2 we would likely pick it up for her. I would like a S1 frame breather as well. I have a couple more posts I'd like to get up on the blog over the next week so keep your eyes peeled.

No comments: